We’re happy to go over the details with you, but if you want a top-of-the-line pair of running shorts for hot summer runs, feel free to skip the specs and just pick up the ODLO 2-in-1 Zeroweight Shorts. But if you insist, let’s start with the snug liner that makes use of moisture-wicking materials to keep things comfortable and supported. The outer short features a technical 100% recycled polyester fabric that is incredibly lightweight and won’t weigh you down. A regular fit ensures unencumbered moves when you’re getting after it. Finally, ODLO incorporated two pockets for bounce-free storage - one small zippered pocket on the outer short and a dedicated phone pocket in the liner. The ODLO Zeroweight 5 inch 2-in-1 Running Shorts have managed to pack a ton of features yet remain impressively lightweight for hot summer trail runs.
- Supportive liner wicks moisture to avert any moisture-laden discomfort.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric outer short encourages full range of motion.
- Rear zipper pocket on outer short and another phone pocket in liner keeps valuables on hand without annoying bounce.
- Adjustable waistband for a spot-on fit.
- Reflective details for those late-night runs.
|Ventilation||Mesh liner, laser cut side perforations|
||Main Fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled)
Lining: 80% Polyester
|Usage||Fun runs (which is every run)|
|Notes||Freedom of movement comes standard|
|Bottom Line||All-in-one setup ready to be pulled on and taken out on the trail|
|Compare to other Men's Running Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.