Poles increase efficiency on trail but only if they’re not weighing you down! So when every gram counts, reach for Leki’s ultra-lightweight Micro Trail Race. Starting with a full carbon construction, the fixed length cuts unnecessary weight and parts so the poles can be as streamlined as you are. Leki’s new, wide Shark Frame Strap Mesh is breathable and optimizes fit. Combined with a natural cork grip and Trigger Shark 2.0 System, these poles are capable of all-day comfort when putting them through the wringer. As soon as you want to go hands-free, a single push button folds the pole into three pieces at 37cm long so it’s easily and unobtrusively stowed on your pack. If you’ve discovered the benefits of running with poles and are gunning for the podium, the Leki Micro Trail Race poles are the ones to get you to the top spot.
- Fixed length for on trail minimalism.
- Folds down to 37cm for compactness and easy pack attachment.
- Single push button is as lightweight and simple as possible.
- 100% carbon construction for uncompromising runners.
- Trigger Shark 2.0 System provides excellent handling and power transfer for challenging trails.
- Trail running tip designed for maximum traction at every angle.
|Lengths (cm)||110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135|
|Weight (pair)||352g [120cm]|
|Basket & Tip||28mm basket, carbide trail running tip|
|Diameter||16mm upper, 14mm lower|
||High Modular Carbon|
|Strap||Trigger Shark, Velcro closure|
|Usage||Steep terrain where light is right|
|Notes||Trigger Shark system makes it easy to quickly adapt to the terrain|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight and comfortable for all day races and adventures|
|Compare to other Running Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.