The beauty of running is its simplicity. Grab your shoes, some water, a few gels, and you can head out on the trail or into the mountains. The Cengia short by Karpos is an ode to that simplicity. Combining briefs, a running belt, and shorts into one garment, the Cengia short is equipped to tackle anything from the shortest recovery jaunts to storing everything you need on mid-distance mountain runs. Featuring three open pockets (one in the front, two on the sides), a key strap, and a zippered pocket in the rear, storage is generous. The built-in boxer is crafted from Sensitive® Plus fabric, a wonderfully soft and breathable material. Combined with an outer fabric that has a DWR treatment, these shorts are both comfortable and weather-resistant. Looking to further streamline your running kit? Sick of loose gels in your pockets? Take a look at the Cengia short by Karpos.
- Stretch waist belt keeps your shorts in place and your keister covered.
- 26.5cm boxer, and 16cm overshort will have you moving freely.
- High visibility detailing on the sides for night runs.
- Pockets galore including two open side pockets, one open front pocket, and one zippered rear pocket.
- Pull tabs on pockets make accessing your nutrition that much easier.
- Perforated rear panel increases breathability and temperature regulation.
|Waist||Elastic with pockets|
||Hem: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
Inner brief: 72% polyamide, 28% elastane
Inner upper: 63% polyamide, 37% elastane
|Notes||Inner brief offers great support|
|Bottom Line||Typical Karpos utility that won't weigh you down|
|Compare to other Men's Running Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.