For some, hard bottles are just not their jam. Even when empty, they are one way to fill up pack volume. If you prefer the world of soft flasks, check out the HydraPak Stow collapsible bottle. An easy-open cap protects the already spillproof nozzle, making sure your layers stay dry. Speaking of the cap, a flexible bail handle makes it easy to clip or hand carry this bottle. When empty, the whole thing collapses down small and fits nicely in a pocket. The larger capacity 1-liter option splits the difference between a handheld and a reservoir. At 500ml, the smaller option fits nicely in many pockets of many packs. For adventures short or long, upgrade your old bottle to the HydraPak Stow.
- Comes in 500ml and 1L options.
- Compatible with the Inline Filter for longer missions.
- Internal baffle adds structure to make this bag of liquid easier to handle.
- Packable and durable material conforms to a pocket or compresses to just about nothing when empty.
- Flip top cap adds security to an already self-sealing nozzle.
- Bail handle makes for easy filling, carrying, or storage.
|175mm x 102mm / 6.8in x 4.0in [500ml]
230mm x 130mm / 9.0in x 5.1in [1L]
|TPU, PP, Silicone
|Longer runs, backup option in your pack
|Flip Top Cap protects your nozzle from the elements and your gear from your flask's contents
|Highly compressible flask that is a perfect space saver
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.