For those not-so-short runs but not quite waaaaay-out-there long adventures, the Dynafit Vert 6 pack has got your back. It’s perfectly sized for those outings where you definitely need snacks, water, small valuables, and a jacket. However, thanks to Dynafit’s use of an elastic stretch fabric, you can also get away with stuffing a few more items than you’d expect from a pack of this size. This same fabric also helps keep the pack snug to your body so it’s not bouncing around obnoxiously as you dash for the summit. After all, a pack’s storage capabilities are irrelevant if the pack itself isn’t comfortable! Grab your Vert 6 pack from Dynafit and sieze the day!
- Stretchy elastic material will adapt to your ever moving body and keep things lightweight.
- Two soft flask pockets can hold a 250ml flask each so you can bring along two of your favorite beverages.
- Internal waterproof pocket is a safe place for your electronics should the skies open up and rain down.
- Back pocket is water reservoir compatible if you drink more like a camel than a bird.
- Reflective hits make you visible during that epic 24-hour race.
- Attached whistle can signal your location in case you get off course.
|Access||Velcro main compartment. Zippered lycra back pocket|
|Hydration||Two soft flasks on the front, reservoir hanger in the main compartment|
|Pockets||2 soft flask, 1 energy fuel, 1 zippered shoulder, zippered lycra, velcro main compartment, zippered waterproof|
|Stash Pockets||Zippered on the left shoulder strap and stash on the right|
|Security Pocket||Waterproof zippered pocket on the inside|
|Pole Attachment||Verticle carry on the back|
||Elastic Airmesh, Honeycomb|
|Notes||Fits snug against the body for great mobility|
|Bottom Line||Feature filled, minimalist running pack that won't weigh you down|
|Usage||Fast objective strikes|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.