When racking up miles in the mountains, cushioning is essential for keeping fatigue to a minimum. As the name suggests, the Dynafit Ultra 50 women's shoe provides cushion and comfort as the miles fly by. Borrowing great features from its longer distance cousin the Dynafit Ultra 100 women's shoe, the Dynafit Ultra 50 has lowered the stack height for an even more versatile shoe. The Alpine Rockered sole with its rugged Pomoca tread will keep you sure footed on even the most technical terrain. Also, the invisible lacing system and seamless tongue will mitigate hotspots from environmental factors (looking at you scree slopes) or the shoe itself. If you are looking for a long-distance shoe that is just shy of maximum cushion, the Dynafit Ultra 50 should be on your short list.
SkyRun Fit Tip - For the Ultra 50 we suggest sizing up a whole US size for the correct length.
- The rounded edges of the Alpine Rocker in the sole allows for nimble running in technical terrain.
- Pomoca Gliding Path encourages a natural stride and efficient push off.
- Seamless tongue cuts down on hotspots.
- Pomoca Outsole is incredibly rugged, and competent in anything thrown at it.
- Invisible lacing system keeps debris out, and laces snug.
- Extra support in the heel provided by the Dynafit Heel Preloader holds your foot in place.
|Weight (pair)||576g [8.5]|
|Last||Medium / Wide|
|Cushion||Medium / High|
|Lacing System||Invisible lacing|
|Usage||Distance runs, technical trail|
|Notes||Better heel hold, wider forefoot, and more sensitive trail feel than the Ultra 100|
|Bottom Line||For those seeking a more sensitive shoe to do bigger days|
|Compare to other Womens Distance Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.