When considering your options within the windbreaker jacket world, there are plenty of them. Why not acquire one designed for both performance and comfort? While you're at it, why not get something flashy as well? The Trail Graphic Wind jacket from Dynafit is an eye-catching piece that also comes with simplicity and functionality in mind. A tight-fitting hood with elastic cuffs and hems retain warmth while a mesh backing helps with breathability even if you're wearing a running pack. A thumb hole at the end of the sleeve prevents the jacket from riding up on your baselayers. It will also come in "handy" to keep you warm when used with gloves on colder runs. Made with 100% recycled polyester that is bluesign® approved, this environmentally conscious jacket is a perfect outerwear option for windy ridgelines or chillier morning starts. Don't settle for a garbage bag as your backup plan, grab Dynafit's Trail Graphic jacket, and don't look back.
- One stow pocket for keys, gels, or that cool rock you just found on the trail.
- Tight fitting hood integrates perfectly with your Transalper Cap or Skyline Cap.
- Thumbhole is a nifty extra feature that is surprisingly functional.
- Elastic cuff and hem keep the jacket in place while you move on down the trail.
- Mesh backing for breathability, especially helpful when wearing a pack.
- Reflective strips along the jacket keep you visible in low-light situations.
- 100% recycled polyester design is bluesign® approved so you can feel even better about rocking this jacket.
|Ventilation||Mesh perforation back|
|Pockets||One inside stow pocket|
||Main Material: 100% bluesign certified recycled polyester
Back Panel: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
|Usage||Colder days, windy days, high alpine adventures|
|Bottom Line||Perfect for routes with a bit of weather|
|Compare to other Men's Running Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.