Designed specifically for racing, the DNA tank from Dynafit aims to keep you properly thermoregulated, no matter how warm the course is on race day. Summer in the Appalachians? No problem. Sandstone singletrack in the American Southwest? Don’t forget water! Made from an ultralight mesh fabric, this tank puts a premium on regulating your temperature. Lightweight materials combined with Dynafit's Active Airflow Ventilation system will keep you cool in the hot hot heat. The HEIQ Fresh anti-microbial treatment will keep your clothes from stinking up your car that's been sitting in the sun as you grab a post-run drink with friends. If you do take a midday break on one of those epic runs, the quick-drying properties will get you from sweaty to ready in a flash. Toe up to the line and take on the heat with Dynafit's DNA tank.
- Featuring recycled materials, the DNA Tank will help you tread lightly on the planet as well as the trail.
- Reflectors will keep you illuminated for evening runs.
- HEIQ Fresh treated fabric keeps post-run smells to a minimum.
- Active Airflow Ventilation moves heat away from your body to keep you cooler on hot days.
- Lightweight material is soft to the touch for a most pleasant running experience.
|Active Airflow Ventilation
|90% recycled polyester, 5% polyester, 5% elastane
|Race day, hot days
|Open back and shoulders keep the weight down
|The go-to for hard summer running
|Compare to other Women's Running Shirts
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.