Dynafit DNA Shirt - Women
In Stock & Ships Today
When Dynafit set about revolutionizing the business of backcountry bindings, they dubbed their creation the 'Tech-Low Tech,' referencing both its novelty and its refreshing simplicity. With its straightforward yet highly effective design, the DNA shirt seems to be following the lineage of the TLT. The technology in question here is known as Active Airflow Ventilation, a procedure that laser-pokes tiny holes in the shirt's arms and back to transport hot air away from the body. Besides using pores to thermoregulate, the lightweight polyester material wicks perspiration away from your skin and dries quickly. The anti-microbial treatment also extends this garment's freshness on multi-day events where laundering would be impractical. This shirt accomplishes an ideal mix of technology and comfort, being so useful as to become unnoticeable. Feel the difference then focus on the rest of your run with the DNA shirt.
- Active Airflow Ventilation moves hot air away from your torso into the surrounding air.
- Light weight means less fabric to trap heat next to the skin.
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking properties ensure perspiration keeps you cool, rather than clammy.
- 90% recycled polyester finds new life for landfill-bound fibers.
- Reflective markings alert other runners, aid station workers, and woodland creatures of your presence
- HEIQ anti-odor treatment impedes the reproduction of general stank at a cellular level.
|Ventilation||Active Airflow Ventilation|
||90% recycled polyester, 5% polyester, 5% elastane|
|Notes||Amazing next to skin feel|
|Bottom Line||Do-it-all trail running top|
|Compare to other Women's Running Shirts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.