Sweat is human nature’s attempt at cooling down when overheating and it works well, sometimes a little too well. To compensate for this superhuman reaction, the Dynafit Vert Shirt uses a highly breathable material to keep temperatures down. But once that inevitable sweat fest begins, that same shirt material will wick moisture away and keep you dry while logging miles. Oh, and the antimicrobial works to combat the other downside of nature’s built-in AC. Reflectors add an element of safety when exploring in the dark and flat seams keep the whole kit comfy. The Dynafit Vert Shirt is a must-have if you're logging long and hot miles.
- Built-in reflectors allow you to continue that suffer-fest into the dark.
- Anti Odor technology will reduce that post-run stench.
- Lightweight construction will give you no excuses for going another mile.
- Flat Seams will allow for reduced drag when bombing descents.
- Meant for warm to hot runs when breathability is a must-have.
||Polyester [bluesign certified]|
|Usage||Any time you're out for a fun run|
|Bottom Line||Hard workouts in the hot sun are made more pleasant with this top|
|Compare to other Women's Running Shirts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.