There is nothing better than sleeping outside on a crisp night with the moon rising and a gentle breeze blowing through the trees. Cover more miles before that restful night with the uber lightweight Distance Tent from Black Diamond. This version comes with an adapter to help you set up with any adjustable poles. Instead of leaning your poles up against the closest tree you can put them to use as part of the tent structure. Because of this design, the tent and adapter pack down small and keep the weight low. The single-wall design sports vents at the peak and foot areas and tension adjustable stake out points to keep the structure taught. Better than a tarp for keeping the creepy crawlies off of you and protecting you from the elements. If you have been lugging around a heavy pack all day, then a good night's sleep may become more of an inevitability than an enjoyable experience. Light is fast and fast is fun so shave some weight with Black Diamond's Distance Tent!
- Easy setup using two adjustable trekking poles helps cut weight and put those poles to use!
- Single wall design keeps weight down while protecting you from the elements.
- Ventilation at the peak and foot areas keeps air moving to decrease condensation and increase general happiness.
- 4 tension adjustable stake out points let you keep the walls and overall structure taught.
- Headlamp pocket helps illuminate the interior, so you won't constantly blind your tentmate.
- 30d poly fabric construction is super hardy and won't stretch when wet.
*Poles not included
||832g [Tent, adapters, cross bar, 4 stakes]
921g [Packaged weight]
|Number of Doors||1|
|Floor Area||26 square feet|
||30 denier polyester|
|Notes||Simple setup with minimal gear|
|Bottom Line||Fastpackers rejoice, this is the solution to all of your weight and packability issues|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.