It is no longer a secret that running with poles will increase efficiency. However, where to start? Enter the Black Diamond Distance Carbon Z Running Pole. Packed with features like a 100% carbon shaft to save on weight, a 3 piece design for easy storage and deployment, as well as a lightweight EVA foam handle and breathable strap, these no-frill poles get the job done. Whether you are looking to dip your toe into the waters of quadrupedal running, or are looking to replace your current running sticks, check out the Black Diamond Distance Carbon Z Running Pole.
- 100% Carbon shaft helps to make these the lightest Black Diamond Z Pole
- Z Pole construction with speed-cone deployment to keep you on the move whether stowed or in use.
- The breathable and moisture-wicking strap made from recycled materials pairs well with the EVA foam grip and grip extension.
- Interchangeable tech tip is compatible with the included rubber or carbide tips.
- Included low-profile basket are versatile and removable.
- Z-Pole snow basket compatible for those year-round runners out there.
|Lengths (cm)||110, 115, 120, 125, 130|
|Weight (pair)||286g [120cm]|
|Basket & Tip||Interchangeable Tech Tip carbide|
|Diameter||14mm upper, 12mm lower|
|Usage||Mixed terrain, mountainous outings|
|Notes||Interchangeable Tech Tip system allows you to switch to powder baskets or rubber tips depending on where you adventure is taking you|
|Bottom Line||Ultimate running pole when it comes to weight, features and attention to detail|
|Compare to other Running Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.