Who wants to walk on clouds when you can run on trails? How about a combination of the two? Altra's Olympus 5 trail running shoe boasts a stack height of 33mm to bring you all sorts of comfort and cushion with each stride. Built on Altra’s Original FootShape design there is plenty of room in the toe box with this being their widest platform offered. This cushy cruiser does have a hard side as well – the TrailClaw design on the outsole puts canted lugs under the ball of your foot for increased traction. Combined with a tacky Vibram Megagrip compound you can feel confident meadow skipping or skipping over rocks, roots, and wet logs. Save the pounding for your heart inside your chest, not from your feet against the dirt with Altra's mega-cushioned Olympus 5 trail running shoe.
SkyRun Fit Tip - We have found the Olympus 5 to be true to size.
- Original FootShape is Altra’s widest profile for a roomy fit in the forefoot.
- TrailClaw canted lugs combined with a Vibram Megagrip outsole offers superior traction.
- Breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool as you start to heat up.
- Balanced Cushioning concept means a zero drop platform for your feet.
- Innerflex grooves in the midsole provide flexibility to let your body run the way it wants to.
|Medium / High Volume
|Medium / High
|Very long days on the trail
|Trailclaw™ lugs give maximum grip under the ball of your foot
|Great way to save energy and protect your body, especially on big days out
|Compare to other Distance Shoes
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.