If you avoid mid-day summer runs because of the heat, Odlo has now officially invalidated that excuse with the offering of their Blackcomb Ceramicool shirt. By incorporating ceramic nanoparticles into the lightweight yarn, the shirt itself is able to draw heat away from the skin and has been proven to cool you down by 1-degree celsius. In addition to those fancy ceramic bits, the fabric is exceptionally breathable and moisture-wicking. The icing on this unmeltable cake is Odlo’s organic-based Zeroscent technology that prevents stank from building up. Now, thanks to the Blackcomb Ceramicool shirt, those blazing hot runs don’t seem so bad!
- Innovative Ceramicool technology keeps you cool during blazing hot runs.
- Athletic fit for increased functionality and style.
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking materials keep you dry and comfy no matter the temps.
- Super soft to the touch for your running pleasure.
- Zeroscent keeps the shirt from soaking up stink so you can go for post-run burritos and not draw unwanted attention.
|Ventilation||Patterned mesh on front, back, and sleeves|
|Notes||Superb wicking properties|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight construction moves with you fluidly|
|Compare to other Men's Running Shirts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.