Running is a year-round activity, so there is no need to stop when the thermostat drops as long as you're prepared. The Winter Running Tights from Dynafit is an excellent addition to your cold-weather running kit. Made for cold weather activities, these tights are perfect for Nordic skiing, winter mountaineering, and runs in single-digit temperatures. The Carvico® stretch fabric is moisture-wicking, wind-resistant, and has flat seams and a brushed inner, providing comfort and regulating temperatures during high-exertion activities. The reflective accents will shine like the Pharos of Alexandria during pre-dawn weekend long runs, adding a measure of safety. The drawstring and elastic waist will keep bouncing to a minimum when you have the four generously sized pockets filled with your phone, water, and nutrition. The Winter Running Tights are the obvious and functional choice when you can't stop and won't stop for cold, dark mornings.
- 4-way stretch fabric is comfortable and allows for movement in all directions.
- Antimicrobial fabric dries quickly and prevents odors.
- The three mesh pockets will hold soft flasks, nutrition, and a light shell.
- Secure zipped rear pocket for valuables.
- Brushed inner fabric with flat seams for warmth, comfort, and anti-chafe.
||Main Fabric - 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
Mesh Pockets - 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane
|Usage||Winter running, nordic skiing, and mountaineering|
|Notes||Zippered rear pocket|
|Bottom Line||Great fitting tights for cold weather activities|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.