T Swift suggests that we all, "Shake it off." If she knew her trail running gear, she would have bought Dynafit's Ultra GTX Shakedry jacket and been all set! Simply put, this jacket is way cool. Waterproof and packable generally do not go hand-in-hand, but this protective piece falls into both categories. To turn this jacket into the cutest thing you've ever seen on the trail it simply packs down into the hood. Made of ultralight material, you can add this jacket to your pack, and you might even feel like it got lighter (no, this product does not contain helium). Probably the coolest thing about this jacket is the ZipOver backpack system. The back panel is expandable to fit over your running pack, so you don't need to take it off to put this jacket on. Because you are actually working hard when you are wearing this thing, the material is highly breathable, and the design includes Active Airflow Ventilation. Now you can check the weather report knowing that hail, nor rain, nor wind, nor snow (ok, maybe snow depending on who you are) will stop you from getting out on your favorite trails. The Dynafit Ultra GTX Shakedry jacket is the ultimate port in any storm.
- Ultralight, minimalist design keeps the weight way down so you will never feel bad about bringing it along.
- Active Airflow Ventilation is designed with your comfort in mind by keeping you cool and dry on the inside.
- Fully waterproof and windproof so you can laugh at the rain and wind (although we do not suggest taunting mother nature).
- Packs down small to maximize space savings in your pack or belt.
- Highly breathable material keeps you comfy when the weather takes a turn.
- ZipOver system allows you to throw this jacket on without taking your pack off.
- Taped seems keep this thing watertight.
- Elastic cuffs and hem hold the weather out and make this jacket just that much more comfortable.
- Reflective material makes you a visible trail ninja.
|Ventilation||Active Airflow Ventilation|
|Notes||ZipOver system is very handy when weather changes quickly|
|Bottom Line||Incredibly lightweight, weatherproof jacket that doesn't take up space in your pack or belt|
|Usage||Ultra lightweight weather protection|
|Compare to other Men's Running Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.