If the multitudinous pockets of your preferred running pack simply won't cut it, you can smuggle even more calories onto the race course with the DNA Ultra 2-in-1 skirt. Featuring a zippered pocket on the back and 2 side mesh pockets, you can bring along keys and a couple of soft flasks, or any other combination that suits your fancy. The "2-in-1" label is derived from this skirt's combination of a form-fitting inner liner as well as an extremely lightweight outer layer for total comfort on long runs. The outer layer is breathable and moisture-wicking, using small perforations that are all part of the Active Airflow Ventilation system. The practicality of the DNA Ultra 2-In-1 skirt is self-evident but more than that it can help you feel fast on race day when every detail counts and every advantage you can gain is worth exploring.
- Generous front pocket and zippered back pocket mean you can bring along cool rocks you find on the race course.
- Active Airflow Ventilation system finds another neat use for lasers, using them to imprint tiny holes in the fabric for increased airflow.
- Elastic, adjustable waist dials in the fit while also being super comfy.
- Snug and stretchy inner liner acts as a protective measure against chafing of the inner legs and nether regions.
- Reflective accents signal "I am here" to fellow competitors or "do not eat me" to mountain lions.
|Ventilation||Active Airflow Ventilation|
||Main Material: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
Insert: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
|Notes||Multiple pockets on the waist line|
|Bottom Line||Ultra skirt for ultra races|
|Compare to other Women's Running Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.