Stylish, functional, and lightweight. The Trail Evo glasses from Dynafit are all of these and more. With a full-frame construction and hard coating finish on the lenses, these are built with durability in mind, meaning you can focus on putting in serious mileage instead of worrying about your shades. While moisture is sorely needed in the West, it certainly isn’t needed on the inside of your sunglasses, which would explain Dynafit’s use of hydrophobic climacool lenses, making short work of unwanted fogging issues. To help keep the glasses secure over rough terrain, Dynafit uses a mega grip rubber on the temples, which as you may have guessed, provides mega grip and keep the glasses where they should be. When the day calls for light, durable, and protective glasses, reach for the Dynafit Trail Evo.
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection.
- Climacool AirVent lenses and the venting frame design work to keep moisture in the atmosphere and out of your glasses.
- Digital Device Friendly so you can view your smartphone screen.
- Silicon No Slip nosepad and Mega Grip temple keep the sunglasses in place over rough terrain.
- Polycarbonate lenses are treated with a Hard Coating Finish, making the lenses scratch and impact resistant.
- Cat 3 lenses work in all conditions but have a bias towards brighter conditions.
- Lenses are interchangeable.
- Optics technology from DIVEL.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.