Dynafit's Sky Pro sunglasses are for that special class of runners whose trails take them up and over glaciers and other high-exposure settings. Their full-coverage, impact-resistant lenses adjust automatically from categories 2-4, making them perfect for conditions ranging from overcast to full sun on sun and snow. Other features are specially adapted to time in the high alpine sun, such as detachable side shields and a sweat bar resting on the bridge of the nose. These add-ons seal your eyes against reflected light while also preventing sweat from compromising your vision. Despite these protective measures, these glasses remain light, durable, and comfortable, using a grippy silicone nose pad and frame ventilation to vent humidity and stay put during strenuous runs. For all those running in the Southern Alps, the Cascades, Norway, or anywhere else requiring strong eye protection, the Sky Pro sunglasses are up to the task.
- Photochromic lenses adjust automatically to varying light.
- Detachable sweat bar and side shields provide sun protection from all angles.
- Interchangeable lenses are hydrophohard-coatedoated, and impact-resistant to hold up to heavy use.
- Mega grip rubber temples and silicone nose pad stick where you place them, comfortably.
- Ventilated frames mitigate humidity built up from running hard.
- Provides 100% protection against UV-A, B, and C light.
- Full lens shape envelops eyes, offering an unbroken view and additional coverage.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.