The DNA 2-in-1 split short is a double-layered masterpiece of running apparel. Sporting a shorter inseam than the closely related Ultra 2-In-1 shorts, this particular short also integrates a stretchy inner liner with a breathable outer layer for a breezy, chafe-free fit. This is all part of the Active Airflow Ventilation system that helps move heat away from your body for a more pleasant running experience. If part of that experience includes the desire to leave your pack at home, this short has 2 mesh pockets and a zippered back pocket that accept trail running essentials such as soft flasks or gels. If you do by chance find yourself taking a break, the quick dry materials will have you feeling fresh in a flash. By adding this much utility to such a lightweight build, the DNA 2-In-1 shorts almost feel like cheating on race day.
- Side pockets that can hold gels or flasks are a godsend for fans of going light.
- Inner liner reduces friction so you can keep doing those squats to fatten up your thunder thighs.
- Lightweight material uses Active Airflow Ventilation to draw heat away from your body.
- Reflective accents catch the eye of search-and-rescuers, new friends, maybe even pollinators.
- Adjustable elastic waist stays secure over the course of a run.
|Ventilation||Active Airflow Ventilation|
||Main Material: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
Insert: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
|Usage||Race day, fast days|
|Notes||Multiple waste pockets hold more than you think|
|Bottom Line||Comfy and light with shorter inseam|
|Compare to other Men's Running Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.